Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
My primary PhD advisor is William J. Bowman. I consider Margo Seltzer as my academic mentor since my Masters and am also being co-advised by her in PhD. I’m also remotely working with Marco Guarnieri from IMDEA, Spain.
In my masters I worked with Karthik Pattabiraman on security of Cyber-Physical Systems.
Some topics that I’m trying to understand are: Secure compilation, Full abstraction, Microarchitecture and architecture layers and their attacks and defenses.
- Security analysis of deep neural network-based cyber-physical systemsMASc. Thesis, University of British Columbia 2020
- ReLUSyn: Synthesizing Stealthy Attacks for Deep Neural Network-Based Safety-Critical Cyber-Physical Systems: Student Research AbstractIn Proceedings of the 35th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing 2020
- Ontology based intrusion detection system for Slow-DOS attacksCS-CAN Student Symposium, 2019
- 2020 IMDEA, Spain with Marco Guarnieri
- 2020 MPI-SWS, Germany with Eva Darulova
- 2017 NTT-DATA, Japan with Shota Togasaki
- 2016/17 Interface Technologies, India with Srinivasan Iyer
- Sub-reviewer for HPDC’19, HPDC’20, QRS’20
- Artifact Evaluation Committe at ECOOPS’20.
- Student Volunteer (SV) at PLDI’19, SPLASH’19, POPL’19.